Tuesday, October 09, 2007

And another ride ....

Although the weather forecast predicted rain today, this afternoon the sun broke through the grey clouds and brought some color to an all grey day. Since I was off from work, I took my Z Pro for another ride. It is a strange thing, but the more I ride this bike, the more I seem to like it ! I cannot explain why, but lately it is the bike I'd like to grab first whenever I feel like riding.
I still have my Stratus XP and my velomobile, but it's a total different ride on the Z Pro. Anyway, I enjoyed another 2-hour ride, crossing the border and riding most of the time in the Netherlands.

The fall colors are wonderful and just before I returned home, I noticed some small kind of mushrooms between the bicycle path and the forest. I took some time to take some pictures, before riding home. It's the small things that makes life beautiful sometimes !

Don't know what kind they are, but they looked cute !

No comments: