Friday, November 24, 2006

First pictures

Finally picked up my Z Pro at my friend's place yesterday, but unfortunately, no weather conditions yet to take it for a spin. This afternoon, it stopped raining for an hour, so I took the bike outside to take some pictures. Did send some of the pictures to Alan's recumbentblog as an entry for his Recumbent Gallery.
Can't tell much about it yet, although it does not seem to weigh much more than my previous Giant TCR. I did sit on it once and felt like the nose of the seat pointed down too much, like I was likely to slide off. Gonna read more on the
CF forum to get the seat height and angle ride before I start to ride it. According to the weather forecast, Sunday should be a great day for riding a bike, can hardly wait until then !

my new and shiny Zenetik Pro


the cockpit

No comments: