Monday, November 13, 2006

Waiting for my first ride

I received a call from my friend last Saturday, saying that the bike was ready to be picked up. Unfortunately, it has been raining since last weekend, so I did not pick it up yet. Don't wanna ruin the bike by riding it in the rain -I'm a wussy, I know ;-) ! The weather should improve in the next days, so I'll pick it up as soon as possible.
He did take it for a short ride around the block and told me that it was not "his kind of bike", but he's a hardcore mountain biker. He also told me that the front wheel touches your feet while pedalling, so you have to be careful. Can't remember reading about this on the CF forum, but I might have missed that. Anyway, the next post on this blog will defenitely be about my first ride. To be continued !

No comments: