Saturday, November 04, 2006

My frame set

The frame set I ordered, arrived yesterday. Felt like a little kid at Christmastime again when I unpacked the box. To my big surprise, the frame set was yellow ! I was convinced that the Z Pro only came in silver, so I did not mention any color when I ordered my frameset. Even when I received the confirmation mail of my order, there was no question about any color, so it felt a bit awkward to find a yellow metallic frame in the box. Thank God it's not that ugly yellow like the Z Tour (sorry, don't wanna offend any Z Tour owners out there !), it has little sparkles all over, which makes it kinda funny looking. If I'd live in the USA I would swap the frame set for the silver one, but I already had to pay FEDEX 273 $ when they delivered the box, so it's out of the question to send the frame back.
The biggest surprise however was that the frame set was incomplete : the riser stem was missing ! I checked all the wrapped papers and plastic inside the box at least three times, but no riser stem. and you'll need one to ride a CF bike, so guess I'll have to call RANS next monday and ask them to ship me the missing riser.

little sparkles underneath

No comments: